| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kuopio in May is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with occasional rain, sleet or snow. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of fluid is transfered during on average 13 days.
- In May the blue above Kuopio is a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:15 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 16:33 long and the longest day is 19:17 long with an average length of 17:59.
- There are approximately 10:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuopio May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kuopio, Finland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuopio:
- Oulu, Finland - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) NNW
- Kajaani, Finland - 153.8 kms (95.6 miles) N
- Vaasa, Finland - 299.3 kms (186 miles) W
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 116.3 kms (72.3 miles) WSW
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 293.1 kms (182.1 miles) WSW
- Tampere, Finland - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) SW
- Jokioinen, Finland - 318.9 kms (198.2 miles) SW
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) SSW
- Helsinki, Finland - 344.6 kms (214.1 miles) SSW