| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kuopio in June is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry with rain once in a while. Only 60mm (2.4in) of water is released across an average of 15 days.
- In June the heavens above Kuopio are moderately sunny with on balance a respectable 8:21 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 19:21 long and the longest day is 20:08 long with an average length of 19:55.
- There are approximately 11:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuopio June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kuopio, Finland
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuopio:
- Oulu, Finland - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) NNW
- Kajaani, Finland - 153.8 kms (95.6 miles) N
- Vaasa, Finland - 299.3 kms (186 miles) W
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 116.3 kms (72.3 miles) WSW
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 293.1 kms (182.1 miles) WSW
- Tampere, Finland - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) SW
- Jokioinen, Finland - 318.9 kms (198.2 miles) SW
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) SSW
- Helsinki, Finland - 344.6 kms (214.1 miles) SSW