| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kuopio in August is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with rain every now and then. Only 59mm (2.3in) of liquid is released across on average 14 days.
- In August the blue above Kuopio is fair having on average a moderate 5:50 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:36 long and the longest day is 17:40 long with an average length of 16:09.
- There are approximately 9:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuopio August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kuopio, Finland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuopio:
- Oulu, Finland - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) NNW
- Kajaani, Finland - 153.8 kms (95.6 miles) N
- Vaasa, Finland - 299.3 kms (186 miles) W
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 116.3 kms (72.3 miles) WSW
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 293.1 kms (182.1 miles) WSW
- Tampere, Finland - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) SW
- Jokioinen, Finland - 318.9 kms (198.2 miles) SW
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) SSW
- Helsinki, Finland - 344.6 kms (214.1 miles) SSW